Here’s a list of my friends you should follow- no particular order.
- He’s got to be my oldest RL friend and definitely one of the best. Also, he wears his colors with pride- something I respect and admire greatly.
- She’s one of my best friends at UDM, and helps co-host a slightly less awesome radio show than mine.
- He’s another one of those UDM people, and he’s cool as hell. He was the driving force behind my change of major, and has been a great source of advice for me. He has a radio show, too.
- He’s another one of my friends from UDM, and is a kickass artist and one hell of a pool player. Like me, he’s a big enough dork that he plays D&D.
- She’s a student at Ferris State, and is crazy enough to actually major in nuclear medicine. Still, she’s pretty cool- a good friend and a great listener.
- This link will take you to my girlfriend Chelsea’s blog. Without tumblr, I never would have met her and my world would be a lot darker, gloomier, and emptier than it is today. She’s adorable and silly and almost as weird as I am. I highly recommend you follow her.
- This blog belongs to my radio show, Rock City Times. If you like 80s music, or making fun of Detroit, you should come along for the ride sometime.